Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Made This Tri Fold / Tri Shutter Card Tutorial.

I am the type of person who is more visual when it comes to making crafts. So what I did was to make this Tutorial my way, hoping it will help others who are alot like me when it comes to making cards and doing scrapbooking. I do want to thank  The Craftiblog for putting this on their blog! This will fit into a standard invitation size envelope when it is all folded.
I am posting as many photo's as I can to help. So here we go!!

Instructions

First I cut a piece of cardstock to a 5 1/2 x 12. I turned it long ways and then I scored it at 2", 4", 8" and at 10" . After I scored it I took a pencil and drew down the score lines so you could it better.














Then I turned the card around and to make the cuts in the center. Measure at 1 1/2 " from the outside . From the 10 " score line down to the 2" score line make a cut. Now turn the card around measure over 1 1/2 inches and cut from the 2" score line down to the 10' score line.  (see photos).



 


Your card should now look like this. (See photos)












Take the 4" top score and the bottom 4" score and bent it towards you. Do the same for the 8"  center score.


 

Now take and bend the 4" center, the top and bottom of the 8" score and bend it away from you.



 












When folded it should look like this.                     Open it looks like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment